Labster for High School
Bring science to life with fully-interactive simulations that get students excited about STEM. Labster reimagines what schools can offer with immersive experiences that make homework fun, save time in class, and raise test scores.
How Do Teachers Use Labster?
- Spark Excitement: Introduce a new unit with an interactive experience that provides real-world context for science.
- Target Knowledge Gaps: Track student progress to identify which ideas kids struggle with, and address them in class.
- Flip the Classroom: Enable students to learn the fundamentals at home, so that they come to class excited and full of questions.
- Enhance Accessibility: Support SPED and ESL learners with visual experiences that they can do at their own pace.
- Expand Your Curriculum: Save on equipment and take your students everywhere from the quantum realm to the surface of Mars.
Labster Simulations Are Aligned with the Courses You Teach.
Try One of Our Labs
How Labster Closes Knowledge Gaps
What Teachers Say
Track progress and feedback
Labster makes it easy to track your students’ progress with our teacher dashboard, and easy to integrate with your Learning Management System. Assign simulations to students and track their progress to provide individualized feedback and instruction.
In Labster’s simulations, students have the opportunity to answer questions as many times as they need to understand the concept. Simulations can also be played through multiple times to encourage mastery-based learning.
Expanding library of content
Labster’s 200+ virtual lab simulations are supported by a growing library of supplemental content, including editable lab reports and lab manuals, 3D animations, and 2D images. Labster content is designed to meet the needs of educators and students, so please reach out if you have suggestions for new content.
Explore the High School Course Packages
Professional Development for Labster
Prepare yourself for success with professional development coaching. We’ve partnered with BetterLesson to provide you with strategies to get the most out of Labster’s investigative science lab simulations. You’ll be able to receive training in how to develop authentic learning tasks, create differentiated learning, and use assessment as feedback of each student’s learning. Get in touch with us now!
Let's Start a Conversation
Complete the form below, and we will get back to you with information about how you can use Labster in your class.